Customer Success Manager
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our team. You will be a key part in making sure our end users are getting the most out of our real-time continuous optimization solution. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
- Provide the best experience possible to a number of key accounts, being the main point of contact between them and Granulate.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers in a timely manner.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of growing these accounts by expanding to additional services.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed, mine opportunities for deeper customer engagements.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Granulate advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) and work closely with the Marketing team to product these assets.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every new feature.
- Support renewals and develop expansion opportunities within key accounts.
- Measure and analyze customer data and sentiments, gather feedback via surveys and propose ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve customer requests or complaints in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of experience as a customer success manager in a B2B tech company.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers, specifically: complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Experience working with Engineering leaders and DevOps teams.
- Experience working with salesforce.
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented.
- English as a native language – an advantage.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing).
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills confidently discuss technical terms.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Passion for technology and comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.