As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for Fullstack Developers to join our team. You will be a part of Granulate’s R&D team, bringing to life the first real-time continuous optimization solution. Working with a talented and agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and build an incredible product.
- Handle the entire development cycle of our performance dashboard – architecture, design, development, deployment, and monitoring.
- Deliver frequent product deployments in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a fullstack developer.
- Strong knowledge of our stack – Python (Async), ReactJS and GraphQL.
- Strong knowledge about UI best practices – We use Tailwind CSS and Emotion JS.
- Strong knowledge working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with building production-level, secure web systems.
- Good understanding of web development fundamentals, and communication protocols.
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
- Strong grasp of Git.
- Experience with DevOps tools – Dockers, CI/CD.
- Experience with AWS – advantage.
- Experience with time-series DBs – advantage.
- Team player who is eager to be an early adopter of new technologies.