We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and has a strong analytical background to join our fast-growing team. You will join our product team to support data-driven decisions. In this role you will plan, design, develop, and launch effective decisions enabling analyses supporting the core product development process. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, technical, and communication skills. High motivation and a desire to learn new tools and technologies.
- Take ownership of setting the needed data infrastructure for measuring product performance.
- Make data accessible by well-defined tracking and processes.
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts, and dashboards.
- Analyze user patterns to craft meaningful insights.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to influence the product.
- Use analytical tools and business logic to consult the product team on various day-to-day tasks.
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in product/ data/ business analysis roles.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with a data visualization tool (Tableau/ Looker/ PowerBI).
- Extensive practical knowledge of BI, statistics, and online data analysis.
- Product-oriented thinking – the ability to turn ambiguous data into a concise story.
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights.
- B.sc in Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management/Industrial Engineering, Economics or equivalent background.