At Granulate we’re on a mission to build the first real-time continuous optimization platform in the world. Granulate employs real-time continuous performance optimization to allow organizations to handle compute workloads with 60% reduced costs while improving performance by 40%, with no code changes required.
We’re on a mission to build the best platform in the world for real-time continuous optimization, helping engineers and DevOps teams to improve their application performance and achieve cost reduction. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We’re looking for a Product Manager. As a Product Manager at Granulate, you will touch on all areas of the product and business that can help move Granulate forward, together with your team, you will define the future of this critical application. Your decisions will have a deep impact on both the product and the work lives of our customers.
- Lead Product Definition – Own and drive the customer working backward strategy, tenets, long-term goals, and working backward documents (press release, FAQ) including customer and market feedback, competitive analysis, and business metrics to inform direction.
- Drive the product roadmap for real-time continuous optimization control, visibility, and analytics, working with a world-class engineering team.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning.
- Partner with our product leaders across Profiling, Integrations and Infrastructure to shape the product future based on quantitative and qualitative data points.
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to successfully ship new features.
- Engage with leading industry leaders and technological partners to identify new market opportunities and extract valuable product feedback.
- Independently research the market and competition.
- You have deep domain knowledge of DevOps/ SRE/ Performance/ Cloud Operations operations domains.
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You have a strong technical background, and enjoy learning about new technology.
- Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.